Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hello?!! Anyone? Anyone?.....

Just thought I'd check to see if anyone is out there! I know I'm a pretty boring writer, but I haven't had much for responses on the past few blogs. Maybe no one is there. Just drop a quick note so I know if this is actually getting read or not. You all are more then welcome to drop in anytime and read.
FYI--the last blog of the missing cat--it really is a possum--in case you didn't catch it. We had a possum finishing off the cat food. He seems to have decided it's not really the place to stay though! Good riddance!
Hope to be hearing from some of you folks out there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup... I read. :) I thought your possum was really cute. Did you draft up the poster?

The critters I'm after right now are the bunnies that ate my sweet peas to the ground. Evidently I need a new watch dog...

Six of us! said...

Can you hear me now? :) We keep an eye on you guys a couple times a week! We love the blog system - makes the distances seem not so distant.

Ethel said...

hi..i was reading your thing on the exercise blog and got concerned about you..surgery of some kind? willhave to read more of your blog..so , i'm here!

The J's said...

I'm here all the time :*)
OH...a possum huh...looked like a rat!
Actually I know you couldn't have been talking to me anyway, I think I comment every new post, I was just waiting for a new one!!

Huisman5 said...

Glad to hear from you guys!
Amy--Wayne received the poster picture in an e-mail the day after our possum episode. Quite the timing.
"ethel"--I had a partial Hysterectomy and bladder suspension three weeks ago. It's slow going, but I'm taking it easy. Glad it's over with!
Glad you all stopped by! I thought I would be posting a lot more this past while, but I'm getting at it again!