Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome Caiden Matthew!


Caiden Matthew entered the world on May 16, 2008
He arrived @ 8:36p.m. May 16, 2008.
tipped the scales at 9# 6 oz. and was 21" long

One week old today!
Congratulations Mommy (Melanie), Daddy (Rick), and big sister, Charlee! And "Grandma" Elaine! (it's still weird to think of my brothers and sisters as Grandpas and Grandmas! But they sure fit the roles great!)

I think this little guy makes my ninth "great" niece or nephew! You guys will all have to forgive me if I've forgotten anyone--I have cut out on the "Percoset" because it was making me too loopy! (Sorry it took me this long to get this posted!)

3 comments:

Alison said...

Congratulation Elaine!!!

The J's said...

We've been hoping for a picture, but none yet, so this was our first glimpse!

jrjelinek said...

Yep you do have 9 great nieces and newphews if I know how to count. Hope you are doing well. JR