Thursday, May 8, 2008

New and Much Improved!

The old look (above and below)
Notice the shop vac--I had to empty the pan after each load!


What a difference!
New look!


Crown Molding




After 18 years our good ole' washer and dryer set FINALLY conked out! It was a case of opportunity meets circumstance (or something along that line) While we were getting ready for our washer and dryer to be delivered, we decided to paint the utility room. It was the only room in the downstairs that hadn't been painted since we moved here.

I wasn't too sure about the color at first, but the kids loved it so it stayed. I really like it now, though. The room even ended up getting baseboard and crown molding. (I think Wayne was just anxious to use some of his garage full of woodworking toys!) All in all--I love it! And I especially love the washer and dryer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks lovely! Makes doing laundry a little less of a chore... :)

The J's said...

OH!! I love the look!! The paint, and the washer and dryer!! lucky you!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TOO!!

Alison said...

I love it too! Nothing like a fresh coat of paint and a few new touches to freshen things up. Good Job!