Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just a Quick Update...






I'm back home again! (There's no place like home!) Everything went well with surgery. Glad that is behind me now. Now to just remember no lifting for ten weeks. Wayne and the kids have stopped me a few times--before I did lift, but only just. I still don't feel like doing much, but every day is getting better. Deidre is doing a great job helping in the kitchen and with laundry. The boys are great at helping out too.

I'll just post some pictures of some of the fun cards and care packages I got. (Thanks so much!) The treat I got while in the hospital that just beat all treats was when Wayne walked in with a cup of coffee from my favorite coffee shop! And it tasted every bit as good as I hoped it would!

3 comments:

The J's said...

Happy to hear you're home & that is over! Nice the kids are helping out, give Deidre a hug from me & tell her GOOD JOB! Morgen's been folding clothes alot lately for me, and he does a better job than Relyssa!
If we were close I'd bring you a meal! My mailing abilities stink! But, we are thinking of you, take care!! And, yeah for Wayne with the coffee! The important things in life!

Six of us! said...

Thaks for posting - glad that you are feeling better! Good luck on the recovery.

Alison said...

Ahhh! I love the coffee story! Sounds like your in good hands!