Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Man Cave Project










Wayne's Labor Day weekend project was to put drywall and insulation on the ceiling in the garage. The plan is to put heat in this winter. Someone asked if that was his "man cave" and the name has stuck. There is finally room for me to park in the "man cave" again though--as soon as I figure out how to program the garage door opener on the van!!! (I think it won't be a problem--as I want to park in there again!) Notice how the "cave" is even set up with a recliner!!

5 comments:

Lynisha Weeda said...

I love the recliner! When we bought our new house, I told Jim our garage would NEVER be too full of "stuff" to park the vehicles in it! Hopefully that will stick - so far so good!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you last weekend, Lori. This looks like a project that needs to happen in our basement.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elaine T said...

wow! that's progress! I'll bet Wayne loves his new "digs" and I'm glad you can finally park in your garage!

The J's said...

Yea! for a "Man cave"!! Ours needs some serious work. I don't care so much about a vehicle parked in it, but it needs cleaned out so they have a place to WORK and put THEIR stuff!!