Monday, September 22, 2008

Falling Cow Celebration!?













I know the cow isn't celebrating. I'm not sure these folks are actually celebrating the fact that a cow fell on their van almost a year ago either. But I must say life has been quite interesting for them because of it.
A winery in the area of the event made a public event of the incident. They have wine bottles with the Falling Cow label, posters, and t-shirts. A friend from here contacted them and they sent a "care package" for the couple. It was quite a fun evening!

3 comments:

The J's said...

wow, interesting! Nothing like an excuse to make an "event" huh?!
at least now I don't have to look at my picture everytime I pull up your page....! lol!! No, seriously, it wasn't a bad picture :*)

Anonymous said...

That's great!! I asked her at Alma if she wanted to punch the next person who asked about "falling cows" but hey, when you get some wine out of the deal... Isn't this around their 1 year anniversary?

Huisman5 said...

They will be having their 2nd anniversary in November. We asked if they were going anywhere this year, but they thought they had better stay home!