Friday, September 19, 2008

JUST a POST!!!!!


I decided I'd better get in gear and post something here--before my comments section gets too interesting! (I can hear you laughing, dear SIL of mine!) I happened across a blog the other day that had NO pictures! So a few (of us) decided to fill in the blank as to what was really going on. It ended up being quite a tall tale--except I'm still WONDERING about some of it. Anyway, I realized that I have added nothing to mine in a while and noticed that (some) hints were being given that my comment section would be growing unless something new came up! Sad thing is--I can't come up with anything. I will have to be sure and post a picture at least though!
I'll try to come up with something else in the next few days, but this will have to do for now! At least we see my camera still works--and I still have it!

6 comments:

The J's said...

OH GEE THANKS!!!!!
I should have known you'd "pay me back for that one!!!! :*)

The J's said...

p.s.....and yes, I WAS laughing :*)

jrjelinek said...

Me to and don't you wonder. Well you all will have to wonder for a while yet, and no I'm not sick in the morning, noon or at night. Although maybe its because I just don't have time to be.

The J's said...

Yes, in regard to Dalayna's post comment area, I already saw this one.....enough already, and hmmmm, just remember, that I do have a picture to use as retaliation if it's not nice! I already post ALOT on my blog!!!!

Huisman5 said...

At least I do know that this is a nice picture! (smile)

The J's said...

hee he! :*)