Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm Back...Now we are heading to warmer weather (except we are already back)


 Had to have the plane de-iced before we left

 Our first sighting of AZ!
Yes, I have been on "blog leave" for way too long.  So now I'm back (for the moment) ...and then we all head to AZ. 


When we left home on Wednesday morning it was snowing and the plane had to be de-iced.  It was close to 70 degrees when we reached Phoenix.  The pictures are out of order, but oh well!  I really was on this trip, too.  Just don't have any pictures of me on the plane.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're back! Can't wait to see the "warm" pictures. :)

Jenny said...

Oh hi! I'm sure your trip to AZ was wonderful. It's been ages since I've flown anywhere.

JKLMNOP said...

I was wonderful to meet you all and get a wee bit acquainted!!! So fun! Hope you are settling back in! Seems to take me a while!

The J's said...

Yes, glad you're back! Can't wait to see pictures too--and hear how you met up with Karen!