Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun On The Farm

While we were in MN we had a great weekend catching up with these folks!
Checking out the hayloft
Carlin taking the bunch for a ride in the Gator

Posted by PicasaSay Cheese!
Last year when we were in MN we got to spend some time with these folks.  It was so much fun to get to see them again this summer and catch up some more.  They got to come spend the weekend on the farm with us.  We went to a parade and a water show while they were there.
Same place, next year!

5 comments:

The J's said...

Ohh fun! I thought they weren't going to be able to see you all this summer afterall!

Jenny said...

Yay! An update! Bigger pictures! I love it! It's early! So I can end every sentence with ! if I want to!
P.S. Maxine-we didn't get out their way, but lucky for us they came our way.

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog look, Lori. It has maybe been up a while and I haven't been over to look. I've seen it all int he reader, just been too busy/lazy to pop over to comment. :P

Jenny said...

Hey Lorrrriiii! I'm here to bug you. :) Update your blog, pretty please?

The J's said...

I second Jenny's comment..... :)