Thursday, October 16, 2008

Country Views











We have been trying to do quite a bit of biking before winter sets in. The colors have been beautiful. I love life in the country--seeing all the field work--and the smell of fall. Sounds weird, but I love fall--except it is too short and winter follows it!
This past Sunday we went on a nine mile bike ride--down past a quarry and over through a little village and back home. It was a perfect day for biking! Some of the pictures are a little blurry since I was trying to ride and take them at the same time!

4 comments:

Dalayna said...

Beautiful pictures! It sill looks really nice there!

The J's said...

Cool pictures!! I love fall too, my favorite time of the year, but like you it's way too short & then winter.
We got our first freeze last night. BOO!

Elaine T said...

what a nice bike ride. I should ride mine to work and back while it's still nice out.

Six of us! said...

Great photos - I agree - there is nothing like seeing the country side from a bike! I miss the country up there - I sure enjoyed many bike rides in that part of the world.