Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jeanne!

Wow! 30 years old today! It is definitely making me feel old now that my nieces and nephews are turning 30! It is fun reflecting back over the years, though. Remembering my brother when he came into Gospel Meeting that Sunday afternoon. He wasn't walking--he was floating! He had a grin from ear to ear--his Jeanne Rae had arrived! Such a fun kid--wanting to learn everything. As soon as she was talking, she wanted to learn the really big words--like calculator--that was always a fun one to listen to. It was fun when Jeanne lived in Indiana and headed our way on the weekends. I think she missed the noise of a big family and came here for a dose of it! We really had a good time getting acquainted with her those years!

Anyway--I could go on and on--but I'll just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEANNE!

No comments: