Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kyle!






Yesterday Kyle turned double digits! I love the time of year for his birthday. This year we made witches hats. They were so cute and fun to make! (He wouldn't appreciate me calling them cute!) They are cookies dipped in chocolate with an ice cream cone dipped in chocolate with sprinkles. Inside the cone you put candy. The class loved them! I was at lunch with my classes and when Kyle's class came in the lunchroom, they all came and gave me a hug!

His big surprise was in the afternoon when he got home from school. He has been wanting kittens for so long. I picked up three from a mom from school. All three kids were quite excited about them! Kate loves them, too, but they don't love her yet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from the Beemers, Kyle! 10 years old... a great age to be a boy!

Anonymous said...

Oh, photos... what a fun looking treat! And please don't tell my kids you have multiple kittens... they keep begging for more but I keep saying "No way!"

The J's said...

Happy Birthday Kyle... darling kittens & COOL witches hats!!-Aunt M.

tbdch said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! How can you be 10?!