Tuesday, August 25, 2009

They're Back!

This is part of what we picked on Monday. I need to pick more tomorrow. Can't wait to get salsa made!
This feels more like it! When it was just Wayne and I home, I did laundry once a week or so. Convention is over and now it's time for laundry!

Aaaahhhh!!! It feels so good! My kids are finally back home and so far I'm loving every minute (well, most!) of it! It was piles of laundry yesterday and loads of tomatoes to greet me in the garden, but it feels so good just to have life somewhat normal again--whatever that may be. I'm not sure how many loads of laundry I ended up with, but there is always plenty after Convention!

I picked five dishpans of tomatoes and started cooking them down for salsa. I'm not sure when we will get to that, but hopefully in the next few weeks. Tomorrow we will pick that much again at least. They are just loaded out there!

1 comment:

Diane T. said...

Yeah, laundry like that is pretty normal around here. I envy Maxine's two washers and dryers. I am down to 4 kids now so it should get better.