Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's a Clunker, alright!

It feels great to get this out of the yard! This truck has served us well over the years, but it was definitely time for it to move on! The last we used it was last summer when we tore the shed down. This year it grew a weed patch in the back. When Wayne was adding air to the tires he discovered the hornets had moved in underneath. Ouch!

After the fun of actually getting all the paperwork done, I forgot to get a picture of the van. The van went to its new home in MN.
This post really was in a hurry! It was appearing before I was ready for it to! I'll add some pictures of our clunker--just don't have time to at the moment. This was pretty good!

1 comment:

The J's said...

haha! funny! Sorry, I couldn't resist the earlier comment. I thought it was funny that the title got posted, but nothing else ;D