Saturday, November 22, 2008

What Lurks Under The Bed?


Years ago a roommate and I used to have a joke that we were saving the "dust bunnies" under our bed! Since man was made from dust--you know--the age of looking for "Mr. Right".
The past few days I've been working on getting Deidre's room presentable for company. Her room is always full of unknown surprises. I find a sock or two in about every drawer (not matching), candy wrappers, about a dozen cheese stick wrappers, rocks, acorns and, of course, her normal stash of books!
I was using a broom stick to pull the layers from under the bed when I reached under to pull something out--and I pulled out two arms!!!!?! Time for major dust bunny removal!!! At least they were only wood! She must have got them from some project at school!

4 comments:

The J's said...

OH!!!! LOL!!!!!!!
I love the "At least they were only wood!!!" *grin*!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! D's Mr. Right is coming right along. Should be ready by the time she's... 35?

Under beds and couch cushions are scary places sometimes!

Dalayna said...

Haha!! Funny!

Lani said...

Now that would be a surprise. Hilarious.