Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tag--I'm It!

Thanks, Maxine! Guess I'll go along with it though! Hmmm--seven things about me?!

1. I love my morning cup of coffee, (too). And I do love it flavored or plain. I don't like Starbucks coffee though. I always wondered why my Mom always made a bee line for the coffee pot when she got up in the morning! Now I know!

2. I have been an aunt ALL my life--since my nephew is 8 months older than me! (We claimed to be cousins when we went to school together--it was easier that way!)

3. I like to travel--and I especially love to come back home! There's no place like home!

4. I have actually enjoyed all the projects we have had over the past few years. There have been quite the messes, but the finished product (or project) has sure been worth it. It has been fun to try to "help" Wayne with all these projects!

5. I like to mow the lawn--and I need to get off of here and go do it. I haven't got to mow yet this summer, so I am looking forward to doing it now. (I'll continue this later!)

6. I have good intentions to do lots of things--but don't get them all accomplished. I am interested in scrapbooking and have collected lots of stuff-but don't have time to do it--yet.

7. During the school year I get to spend lunch with 55+ kids! (think ONE kid can create a mess-- seeing what that many will create!)

No comments: