Thursday, October 8, 2009

Last Shots of Summer












This summer Wayne installed a watering system for all my flower pots and flower beds. Between that and the perfect summer weather, the flowers were really pretty this year. The Morning Glories are Wayne's! I always tease him about his flowers! He planted them around the dinner bell and they turned out gorgeous! During the day they were bright blue and at night as they were closing up, they turned purple. I've never had coleus grow as big as I had this year. The milk buckets, coffee pot and milkers were compliments of the treasure trove (dump) at Wayne's folks this summer. There is no order to these pictures--which is just me!

2 comments:

The J's said...

Very very pretty! My yard/gardens suffered a bit this summer. I started out fine, but when Aug. hit then life got in the way. URRG!

jrjelinek said...

Very pretty. I have last of the year pictures to which I enjoy because the snow came early this year and covered everything.