Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not Enough Noise?

A little humor for the day! Kyle came into our room during a wind storm the other night and said, "Mom, it was real loud outside and all of the sudden it got really quiet! I could hear the wind chimes and then they quit!" I thought Wayne was still sleeping, but all of the sudden he sits up and says, "If you want NOISE, just come listen to your Mom sleeping and you'll have all the noise you want!!!!" He then lays down and is asleep again! I'm finally getting over the bug now and I think I'm sleeping quieter--hopefully!

4 comments:

Lynisha Weeda said...

LOL!!!! Sounds like something Jim would do. Every now and then I'll ask him about something he said during the night and he has NO CLUE what I'm talking about and I thought he was awake!

The J's said...

HEHEHE!!!--We have "noise" in our room at night, but it's not me, it's "him"!!

Dalayna said...

LOL!!!
Wade snores sometimes, but supposedly I talk in my sleep. Hehe. I'm not sure if I believe him or not though.

Diane T. said...

I love a good laugh. You had me cracking up. I can understand, as I had that problem with hubby. Either I am sleeping better or he is, as it hasn't bothered me in quite awhile.