Friday, August 8, 2008

Thank You Everyone!



Talk about being spoiled on my birthday! Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes! I don't know when the last time was that I spent my birthday at my Mom's.

The day started out with a lacy placemat at my place setting. A rose was in a bud vase. We had french toast, bacon and eggs and orange juice with a blueberry in it! (then took a four mile walk!) I got on my blog and found out that my dear sis-in-law had wished me a happy birthday! That was fun! Thank you!

My boys called me from MN and I had a fun time catching up with them. I miss you guys, but I don't think you would have enjoyed our "girls retreat week"!

For lunch we went to The French Cafe and, of course, Deidre had them sing Happy Birthday to me. After lunch we walked around downtown and I just happened to find a pair of sandals--thanks, Lynisha, for telling me where you got yours!


Tonight we are going to go out for dessert with Leon and Maxine.

All in all, it was a wonderful day and I don't feel too ancient yet!

4 comments:

The J's said...

So glad you got to come! Wish our days here were a little less filled. One of these times we're going to have to take a day and HAVE FUN! At least we did get an evening out, that was fun. Anyway, glad you got to spend time with E & Gma.
I did get 3 flower beds weeded today along with the other things...stress relief ya know....

Dalayna said...

Happy belated birthday!!

Lynisha Weeda said...

Glad you found some good sandals!

Laura Jelinek said...

Hi to you all and happy birthday again! I don't know if you got the comment on train ride.
How special that you could be in Kearney!
Love ya, Laura